Meowtain Sage Kittens are $2,700 USD and include ALL of the following:
- Your choice of a Russian Blue Kitten from my Stud and Queens
- Communication via email, text, voice call, video call, etc. throughout the entire process
- Private photos (not shown on social media) while your kitten is growing up
- Complete Health and Medical Records for your Kitten
- 5 Year Health Warranty against the conditions listed in the Kitten Contract
- Age appropriate vaccinations (FVRCP at 8 & 11 weeks old)
- Deworming (at 4, 5, 7, & 9 weeks old)
- TICA Registration Slip
- Spayed or Neutered (or signed contract)
- Parents DNA records (sent if requested)
- Microchipped (12 weeks old) and Registration Slip
- Kitten Welcome Home Kit:
- Soft Travel Carrier
- Nursery blanket & stuffed animal
- Dry & Wet food samples
- Favorite toys
- And so much more!
- Communication and Support even after your Kitten goes Home!
Meowtain Sage Adoption Process
If you’re interested in bringing home a Russian Blue kitten from Meowtain Sage Cattery, here’s the process:
Step 2: Once you Adoption Application has been approved (you will receive an email from me saying you are approved), you can be added to the Waitlist. There is no fee to be on the Waitlist.
You do have the option of paying a fee for “Pick Of the Litter” at the time of being added to the Waitlist. This means that when a litter is born you will have first pick of a kitten from that litter. This fee is an additional $600 USD (making the total $3,300 USD).
Step 3: Kittens are available for reservation when they’re 6 weeks old. Once you are on the Waitlist, you will be notified when a litter is ready. If you choose a kitten for reservation, than a $700 USD Deposit will be due to reserve the kitten in your name. The kitten contract will be signed at that time.
Step 4: Kittens are ready for new homes between 12-14 weeks old when they are health cleared, have received all age appropriate vaccinations, and finished the appropriate socialization. The final amount of $2,000 USD is due 1 week prior to shipping/pickup, which is at 11 weeks of age. I do encourage buyers to make payments along the way so there is not so much cost upfront for the buyer in the end. This also helps with any challenges that may present with large money transactions.
Ask me about my delivery and shipping options.
I love to place my kittens in homes together, so we do offer discounts for families who adopt 2 kittens together or if you are a returning family! Families purchasing 2 kittens together (from the same litter) will receive $250 USD off the price of each kitten. Returning families will receive $300 USD off their new kitten.
I accept credit or debit cards through PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo. I will also accept Cash in person.
Current Waitlist: (Updated 10/06/2023)
- Nadia M. for 2 Kittens
- Erynn W. for 2 Kittens
- Vicki M. for a Kitten (Pick of Litter)
- Brandon R. for a Kitten (Pick of Litter)
- Catherine A. for a Kitten
- Ryan H. for a Kitten
- Steven C. for a Kitten
- Greg C. for a Kitten
- Holly P. for 2 Kittens
- Mark W. for a Kitten
- Natalie C. for a Kitten
- Jongserk L. for 2 Kittens
- Rayah R. for a Kitten
- Josh B. for a Kitten
- Leah M. for a Kitten
- Doni W. for a Kitten
- Piper B. for 2 Kittens
- Robert M. for a Kitten
- David R. for a Kitten
- Temra P. for 2 Kittens
- Jennifer I. for a Kitten
My Stud, Queen’s, and kittens are fed a raw food diet 2x a day and are free fed dry food. Dry food is also made available to kittens at 6 weeks old to help kittens transition to families that are unable to feet a raw food diet. Purina Kitten Formula is the dry kitten food I use.